If no!no!™ does not start when you glide it on the skin:
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged firmly into the device and the electrical wall outlet.
- Make sure the On/Off button on the Charger is pushed in the On position.
- Make sure the Thermicon™ Tip is intact. Replace the Thermicon™ Tip if necessary.
Replace the Thermicon™ Tip if:
- the thermodynamic wire is bent
- the thermodynamic wire is severed
If the signal light indicator turns red while you glide no!no!™ on your skin:
- Make sure the Thermicon™ Tip is correctly installed into the Thermicon™ Tip socket
- Make sure the Thermicon™ Tip is not torn, bent or damaged in anyway.
Where is it safe to no!no!™?
You can use no!no!™ Classic anywhere on the body except the face, breasts and genitals.
Why can't I use no!no!™ on the face, genitals and breasts?
These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin making them more prone to burns. Therefore it is difficult to no!no!™ 100% safely and we consider your safety to be of the first priority.
How long should hair be for a no!no!™ treatment?
For best results, hair should be between 1-3mm long.
How do I know which Thermicon™ Tip should I use?
If hair is 1mm, use the Thermicon™ Tip for short hair and stubble. Otherwise, use the Thermicon™ Tip for long hair followed by the Thermicon™ Tip for stubble.
When should I replace the Thermicon™ tip?
- When the signal light turns red
- If you notice that it is no longer working efficiently
- If the wire is damaged in any way
How long do Thermicon™ Tips last?
Thermicon™ Tips are designed to last approximately for 2-3 hours of real-time use. This number is affected by many factors; the type of hair, frequency of treatments, etc. To prolong the life of Thermicon™ Tips, remember proper maintenance and clean the Thermicon™ Tip frequently during use and after you have finished treatment.
How do I treat curved areas like the elbows, knees and underarms?
When you glide over those areas, follow the natural curve of the body. You might need to hold the area tight to make sure no!no!™ is in contact with your skin.
Not all of my hair is treated after one pass, what should I do?
You may need to go over certain areas a few times to catch every hair. But don't overdo it. After 3-4 passes, take a break and work somewhere else. After your skin has had a few minutes to rest, return to that area to finish the job. When first starting, some people use a razor after a no!no!™ treatment to further remove untreated hair. After a short time, this should no longer be necessary.
I connected the power supply to the socket and the no!no! is not working what may be the problem?
Check the ON/OFF button on the charger. Make sure it is in the on position. You cannot know if it is working properly until it is plugged in and no!no!™ is moving. Check the thermodynamic wire in the Thermicon™ Tip. If it is severed or damaged in any way, no!no!™ will not work. Replace it with a new Thermicon™ Tip.